The automatic wafer biscuit production line is a new technological product, which our company is developing. It is mainly used for processing high-quality automatic wafer biscuits. The machine has an automatic feeding and discharge system to ensure automatic operation, and the finished products are automatically discharged after being packaged into bags. It can also be equipped with a hopper for loading raw materials into the machine for automatic processing.
The main components of the automatic wafer biscuit production line are as follows:
1. Conveyor belt (with or without trolley)
2. Automatic weighing system
5. Rolling machine (with or without cooling tunnel)
6. Cutting machine
7. Packing machine (with or without carton filling machine)
Conveyor belt (with or without trolley)
The conveyor belt (with or without a trolley) is an important mechanical part of the automatic wafer biscuit production line.
It can be divided into belt and pulley, conveyor belt and rollers, chain and roller, belt and shuttle rail, and so on. It is mainly used in the transportation of materials in the production process.
A conveyor belt (with or without a trolley) has the following advantages:
1. Large carrying capacity: The larger the load, the greater its carrying capacity. The maximum carrying capacity depends on the material’s weight, the width of the belt, the width of the pulley, number of teeth on each side of the conveyor pulley, and other factors. If it is not too much load on your machine, then you can choose a large-sized belt conveyor which can be widely used for different types of products;
2. Good flexibility: Conveyor belts are flexible enough to adjust according to different requirements;
3. High speed: Conveyor belts have a high speed when transporting materials;
4. High efficiency: Conveyor belts are very efficient in transporting materials;
5. Low maintenance: Conveyor belts have a low maintenance cost;
6. Good durability: Conveyor belts are durable and can last long without problems;
7. Easy installation: The installation of conveyor belts is easy, reducing the installation cost.
Automatic weighing system
An automatic weighing system (AWS) is an automated system for producing wafer biscuits and other baked goods. This system is used to weigh ingredients and mix them automatically. It also packs the product in the desired size and shape. The automatic weighing system can be integrated with several other production machines, such as cake cutting machines and dough sheeting machines, making it possible to produce different products in one line.
The major advantages of using an automatic weighing system include:
1. Reduced labor costs
2. Improved productivity
3. Increased product quality
4. Provision for customized products
5. Improved hygiene
A mixer is a machine that mixes some materials and is an integral part of the automatic wafer biscuit production line.
Advantages of Mixer
1. Automatic control system: The mixer can work by itself after it connected with power supply and main machine. It is convenient to operate, save human resources, and improves production efficiency.
2. Simple structure: The mixer has a simple structure, easy maintenance, and reliable operation.
3. High quality: Mainly applied in high-end industries such as pharmaceuticals, food products, glass ceramics, etc., with stable performance, good mixing effect, low noise, and high reliability.
An extruder is a machine used to make the dough from flour, water, and yeast. It is also known as a kneader machine or mixer.
The extruder consists of a single screw or twin screw in which the material is forced through in a cylindrical shape by the rotating auger.
The main advantage of using an Extruder is that it can produce different types of doughs with different characteristics like extrudable and non-extrudable doughs, glazed and unglazed doughs, etc.
It has been widely used in industries like food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, etc.,
Rolling machine (with or without cooling tunnel)
A rolling machine is large-scale automatic production equipment for making round shape products. It mainly consists of three parts: the top roller, the bottom roller, and the core mold. The top roller adopts high precision ball bearing, and its rolling surface is hardened chrome steel to ensure a long life span and good product quality. The bottom roller can be equipped with a cooling tunnel, which can reduce the temperature of the product during the rolling process and improve its quality. If no cooling tunnel is needed, it will save costs but increase production capacity by 20%. The rolling machine has the following features:
1) Perfectly round-shaped products: Rolling machine makes the product’s surface perfectly round while the thickness of the wafer biscuit remains unchanged. This feature helps customers get qualified products from us because they can easily pass through various machines after being rolled by our rolling machine.
2) Adjustable speed: Our rolling machine is designed with an adjustable speed function so that customers can adjust speed according to their own requirements. It also helps to produce different shapes of wafer biscuits and different sizes of them
3) Easy to clean and maintain: Our rolling machine has a design that makes it easy to clean. All you need is a soft cloth or sponge with some detergent. You then wipe off the surface of your rolling machine, which will be as good as new again!
4) Easy to use: Our wafer biscuit rolling machine is easy. It comes with a user manual, guiding you through how to operate it properly.
5) Safe and reliable: Our rolling machine is made with high-quality materials so that it won’t break down easily and can be used for many years without any problems!
The cutting machine is the cutting production line, which is used for cutting the wafer biscuits into the required shapes. The wafer biscuit shape can be round, square, triangle, and so on. The cutting machine consists of a feeder, hopper, cutter blade, control system, etc. The cutter blade can be fixed or movable according to the customer’s requirement.
Advantages of Cutting Machine:
1) Automatic cutting process with high accuracy;
2) Easy to operate;
3) Easy to change different kinds of biscuit molds;
4) High efficiency and low cost;
Packing machine (with or without carton filling machine)
The packing machine is an important part of the automatic wafer biscuit production line. It can pack biscuits, cookies, etc., into cartons according to customers’ requirements. The packing machine can be equipped with a carton filling machine and a sealing device to meet the needs of different types of products.
Advantages of Packing machine (with or without carton filling machine)
1. High efficiency: It can pack biscuits, cookies, etc., into cartons automatically at high speed.
2. High accuracy: The packing height is adjustable manually or by computer control. Hence, it has high accuracy in packing different types of biscuits and cookies into different sizes of cartons according to customers’ requirements. It also has high accuracy in packing different shapes and sizes into one size of the box due to its automatic counting function.
3. Easy operation: The operator just needs to press some buttons on the controller panel and start packing automatically after loading biscuits into the hopper, which saves much manpower and reduces labor costs greatly compared with manual packaging methods like hand-packing or wrapping each biscuit individually before packing them into boxes manually for each piece of biscuit (or cookie).
It is believed that the automatic wafer biscuit production line is a product that can benefit everyone, including the manufacturers, because of its ability to trim production costs and streamline the manufacturing process. The automated machinery used in this line gives manufacturers multiple benefits, from reduced manpower required for portion control and greater consistency in product output to increased public safety through precise timing of use parameters.