Potato Crackers Machine
JunYu’s potato crackers machine is suitable for making boiled and deep-fried potato chips. It can process fried food with many kinds of materials such as potatoes, peas, soybean flour, etc.
Potato Crackers Machine
Thin potato crisp cracker
- The characteristic of Thin potato crisp crackers is that they are large and thin.
The raw material consists of potato flour, fresh potatoes, and water. After the fully automatic horizontal dough mixer blends the mashed potatoes, flour, grease, and other ingredients perfectly to produce the dough with good spring, toughness, and ductility.
- Under the laminator’s processing, the row biscuit layer sense is more distinct. The dough sheet is cut into round and thin row biscuits through the rotary cutter.
- It is baked in a hybrid gas oven, the biscuit is bright in color, fresh in flavor, and crisp in taste. In addition to the potato as the raw material, you can also choose sweet potato or purple potato as the raw material according to the local sales situation of biscuits and local tastes. Depending on the ingredients, the flavor and color of the biscuit will change accordingly.
- Full set of Thin potato crisp cracker automatic biscuit production line including Horizontal dough mixer/Vertical dough mixer, Dough cutting machine with conveyor, Cut sheet laminator, Gauge rolls, Rotary cutter, Separate machine, Entrance transfer machine, Hybrid gas baking oven, Peeling machine, Oil sprayer machine with oil filter, Powder sprinkler, Straight line type cooling conveyor, Rotary stacker, Packing conveyor, Horizontal packing machine.
Components of the Hello Panda Biscuit Production Line
What are the benefits of choosing a Potato Crackers Machine?
- A potato cracker machine is a great way to save money and time. The machine will make the task easier, so you can focus on other things like making sales. You can also control the quality of the product and ensure that it’s always consistent.
- You’ll have more time to spend on marketing, finance, and other business areas.
- This may be an excellent option for you if you’re a restaurant owner or food manufacturer. It will save you time and money in the kitchen. You can use that extra money to improve other areas of your business.
- You’ll be able to produce high-quality products at a lower cost than ever. This means you can easily compete with larger companies that spend much more on production costs than you do!